zaterdag 15 juli 2023

Castles of Air (2)

I just read Castles of Air published two years ago. How time flies.

Castles of Air I built, it might be so.

But I feel a cloud of softness around us when we are together.

It touches me deeply, my very soul.

So, lady who spoke to me: 


I built a Castle of Air, 

and I love being there,

 

The mood is soft and friendly,

nowhere else to be found, only when we're together, 

Walking, 

Talking, 

I love is walk and

I love his talk,

Voice of kindness, nowhere else to be heard, 

only when we're together.


And when he kisses me goodbye

I fly, I just fly 


Last time we looked 

in eachother's eyes

after we kissed and said our gentle goodbyes

In is eyes I saw his warmth, his pain, 

his beauty, kindness and I went away  

Left the warm bath we just immersed ourselves in.


Or, as she would say, left my Castle, built of just Air

Oh, how I love being right there


Thank the Godess of being with me 

on the magical way where he and I meet

For a short while,

though love is complete


So, still I stay in 

My castle, my Castle of Air

And sometimes he steps in,

Think he likes being here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten