zondag 25 juli 2021

Castles of air

 Castles of air I build

That's what she said

While I thought I just feel love

for him

and was trying to get some loving back


Too big, this story 

That's what she said

There is nothing in it, she adds

'Nada'

And that makes me sad


Don't want to believe her

While I know I should

Don't want to believe her

Because he is too sweet

Don't want to believe her

No, I won't believe her

Don't believe her


But at the background

This little, mean voice whispers

my fear


It hurts

this thought

This thought is breaking me down

And I don't want to feel

Don't want to feel

No, I don't want to feel

that...


So I won't think that thought anymore

Of him with no feelings 

No, I won't think that again

And everything is allright 

He will come close to me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten