zaterdag 13 februari 2016

How are You?

Knock, knock, on the glass window of my door
Car sound in the small alleyway
under my appartment
they call flat

In my imagination I hear your voice love
Sweet voice love, satinsoft voice love
And I know you hear mine

How are you, love,
still doing fine love, still going strong love
How are you?

Last thing you've said dear was wonderful love was full of love, love
You said it was great,
what I had made
And you were fine 'To have won this time
A footballmatch

Tick, tick, ticking of the clock
Every second, dear, every day
Clock is ticking my time away

And I, I await my love,
For what is to come
For what is mine,
For what is yours,
For what is right

In my imagination love, I hear your voice love
Your sweet voice love
is what I'm longing for


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten