donderdag 17 december 2015

The river


Even before I met her I saw her through my soul/ as my soul is connected strongly/ with your soul/ and I see the things you see, you see/ I saw myself crossing the river/ The river real deep and so wild and so broad/ and there you were/ waiting/ across the other side, the other side of the river so wild/ taking my hand, 
looking in my eyes while I/ was looking in your eyes and/ I/ watched/ her watching me and you while you put your arms around me and walked a little/ with me/ she was near/ with your daughter, beautiful butterfly daughter/ she told me her name/ it sounded so sweet/ as sweet as you are/ oh yes indeed/ And I saw her/ watching me/ when I shook hands with the butterfly girl her daughter as well/ and I’d seen them before the first time I met them/ I’d seen them when I was crossing the river/ the river the river so broad and when you/ were waiting with patience you did, on the other side/ I'd seen her

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten