maandag 4 april 2016

Springshower

After some hours of laptopping
I needed a walk outside.
Desparate needed a walk
outside
under friendly Monday-sky
greyish, I admit, but still it was dry
it was, so put on my black rubber boots
for a nice walk in the park

'Going for a walk?', neighbour guessed
When I was far enough from home, I felt...
blessed:
One, tiny, little,
drop,

Real, or imagination I wondered,
And walked on
no turning home
But Godess was serious here, wanted me to feel
So if those little tiny drops
meant nothing to me, not for real
she
sparkled some more

Springdrops,
I smiled and she went on
Waited me to reach a point without a tree
Not one single tree
standing in the open air, offering protection,
specially for me

She turned on the springshower

I set off for home,
shower in the meanwhile was set wide open,
pavement like a mirror
ambulance screaming through Monday traffic
and I
took my steps firm as a step can be

Guess what happened when I got in?
Yes, indeed,
can you imagine?

|Heaven smiled a sunshine smile

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten