vrijdag 15 januari 2016

Magical man

Although you were born a real big city boy
And have that way of speaking
You have the ocean in your eyes
And warm tide is moving through your veins
I can feel it pulsing

Although you were surrounded
by big city stones and tarmac all the time
You are made of soft soil, light brown of colour
and skin as smooth as silk
I could feel it gently

Although you are a metropolitan man
You never forgot your nature
From the Elements you are made\
and through soul you are connected
I can feel it strongly

*

Although I was born a small-town girl
And that way of speaking
I have the sunshine in my eyes
And warm tide is moving through my veins
I can feel it pulsing

Although I was surrounded
by stones and some more
I was made of soft soil, light brown of colour
and skin as smooth as silk
You could feel it

We are souls of one big soul and therefore bound together
Through silver thread Arianrodh's been weaving
that gave us chance to meet again
After such a long time, love
It felt like a relief

So glad I met you
Real glad I am
For our meetings so now and then
On our magical way



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten