woensdag 7 januari 2015

Hello, Goodbye

How the universe laughs and decides you meet and part at the same moment


He was working as a waiter
When I met him at this café
Was early in the morning
Just before I’d go away

I was travelling back home
But liked a cup of coffee first
And thought his would be nice
Because it was Italian, good taste you know
and certainly nothing like ice

He said that I confused him
But he didn’t tell me why
I already liked his funny way
And regretted that I couldn’t stay
Discrete I gave him my contactadress
So he could write some nice lies

He wrote he liked my language
Sounded so polite he said
He liked to get a coffee...
It would be only him and me
Having a cup of steaming stuff
And we’d talk and talk
Untill we’d have enough

Unfortunatelly I had to turn him down
For the miserable reason
That I was no longer in town
He wasn't aware I already was so far away
(how could he)
Bravely still invited me
For another day 


Nice meeting 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten