maandag 26 januari 2015

Orange, gold and yellow

I like to paint you in your colours
Orange, gold and yellow
Because every time I see you,
Those shades are there encircling you, 
real bright and very mellow

I feel you’re warm and full of spirit
Intelligent and divine 
Your skin's of gold, unbroken soft, 
and clearly oh so fine
The air embrassing you’s always
Oh oh orange 
with a bit of  gold and vague strokes of 
Oh oh Yellow

I can see your colours burn, they glow
Lighting up in flames of fire
Showing your passion and desire
And always wearing this
deep, orange, open sound
From high above your skull
to your feet right on the ground
Everywhere you go
That orange is around

I love your bright and shining colours
So joyful and filled with tenderness
I’m going to paint your spirit
In your magnificent tints, 
that is
Orange gold and yellow



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten