maandag 29 december 2014

Let's float in blue wintersky

Love, love, love
It’s love we’re expecting you and
I and I and you, love,
You like my words
I love your smile
So take me with you
At least for a while

Love to hear you
Talk  
Why don’t we go for a
Walk

In pale, distant wintersun
Under heavenly blue, blue sky
Love, love, love
You, and you and I

Give me a sign, love, give me a sigh
So I know we can take off, love
Together in blue, blue sky

Floating in our cosmic bubble
Where no one else comes near
Let us float together
And be each other’s darling, dear

Through time and space we’ll drift away
We will only hear
The cosmic rhythms of our hearts
And winterair will cheer

That’s where I want to be
With You and I and I and you, love
So give me a sign love, give me sigh
And we’ll take off, love,
in blue, blue wintersky




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten