zondag 7 december 2014

Perfect dream

I dreamt of you, the other night
We were together, talking
Amongst people waiting for your show
But you spent time with me, walking

'Don’t expect me to fall in love’, you said

Oh no,
I responded,
Knew I was lying, whilst dreaming 

But my answer given was right
After my ‘no’ you grabbed me, real tight
And you took me dancing                                                                        


Fast, fast fast
Along the line, people watched
And we danced, danced, danced
You lead me so strongly, I couldn’t feel the floor
It was all fast forward, in one direction

Stage was waiting
Where you would give your show
‘We ‘ll jump on that stage, that’s what you’ve got to know.’
‘I can not do it,’ is what I thought
but you already got that mindset

So you just took me right with you,
In a dazzling flight we flew on that stage
And there I stood, thinking:
Never thought I could do this
What strange delight,
Felt like utter bliss

It was a
Perfect dream



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten